Tyseley, Birmingham, B11 2AA.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data from you:
- Information that you provide in forms on our Website, www.tgfsecurity.co.uk. We may also ask for information when entering a competition or promotion, or when you report an issue with our Website.
We may keep correspondence from when you contact us.
- We may ask you to complete optional surveys for research purposes.
- We may collect data from your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data, whether this is required for billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer including IP address, operating system, and browser type for system administration. This is statistical data about browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any user. We may obtain data about your internet usage by using a cookie file that is stored on the hard drive of your computer. These cookie files help us to improve and personalize our Website. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To customize our Website by storing information about your personal preferences.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognize you when you return to our Website.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Uses Made of the Information
We use your personal information in the following ways:
- To make sure that our Website content is displayed in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that may interest you or that you request from us, when you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out any contracts which may have been entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to access interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
We may use your data, or allow selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about services or products and We or they may contact you by post or telephone. If you are an existing customer, We will only contact you by electronic means with information about services and products which are similar to those of a previous sale to you. If you are a new customer, and when We permit selected third parties to use your data, We or they will only contact you through electronic means only if you consent to it. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or permit selected third parties to use your data in this way, select the box on the form in which you provide us with this information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your information to any member of our group which means our subsidiaries, our holding company, and its subsidiaries, as such words are defined in the Companies Act 2006. We may disclose your information to third parties:
- In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal information to the prospective buyer or seller of the business or assets.
- If TGF Security Limited or all of its assets are acquired by a third party, all of its customer data is one of the assets that will be transferred.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of TGF Security Limited, our customers, or others.
- For the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction by exchanging information with other companies and organizations.
You have the right to ask us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you, before collecting your personal data, if We intend to use your information for these purposes or if We will disclose your information to any third parties for such purposes. You can prevent the use of your data for these purposes by checking the appropriate boxes on the forms on our Website. You can also contact us at [email protected]. Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our network partners and affiliates. If you follow one of these links, note that these websites have their own privacy policies and We do not take any responsibility for these policies. Please check these privacy policies before submitting any personal information.
Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access any information that is held about you. Your right of access can be exercised according to the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet the costs of providing you with details of information We hold about you.