How we use your personal data
TGF abide by the following principles in order to protect your privacy:
• We do not collect any more information than is necessary.
• We do not use your data for purposes other than those specified.
• We do not keep data longer than required.
• We do not disclose any user data to third parties.
Retaining and deleting personal data
Personal data that we acquire for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
We will retain your personal data as follows:
Personal data will be held for a maximum period of five years following your leaving date, to comply with British Standard 7858 “security screening of individuals employed in a security environment”.
We may also retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with any legal obligation to which we are subject.
You (the user) have the right to request access to the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can request information about:
• What personal data we hold.
• Our purpose for retaining the data.
• The categories of personal data concerned.
• The recipients to whom the personal data has or will be disclosed.
• How long we will retain said data.
PLEASE NOTE – emailing existing customers is covered under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulation (PECR 2003, updated 2011) which co-exists with GDPR and is currently in the process of being updated in line with the EU Privacy Initiative.
As a user, you should check this page regularly to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
Linking to our site
You may post links to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link as to suggest or create any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
This website does not use any “non-essential” cookies. The cookies used across our website our necessary “for a service requested by a user”.
Our office address is Fairgate House, 205 Kings Rd, Tyseley, Birmingham, B11 2AA.