www.tgfsecurity.co.uk is operated by TGF Security Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under the company number 10376463. Our registered office is located at Fairgate House, 205 Kings Road, Tyseley, Birmingham, B11 2AA. We are a limited company.
Accessing Our Website
Intellectual Property Rights
Reliance on Information Posted
Any material posted on our Website should not be taken as official advice. We disclaim any liability or responsibility for reliance on any materials by any visitor to our Website or by anyone who is informed of the material on our Website.
Changes to Our Website
We update our Website regularly and may change the content at any time. If needed, We may restrict access to our Website or close it indefinitely. The material on our Website may be out of date and We are under no obligation to update any of the material on our Website.
The accuracy of any of the material on our website has no guarantees, conditions, or warranties. To the extent permitted by law, We, other members of our company, and third parties connected to us exclude:
● any conditions, warranties, and other terms which might be implied by statute, common law, or the law of equity
● any liability for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any material posted on it including, without limitation of any liability for:
○ loss of income or revenue
○ loss of business
○ loss of profits or contracts
○ loss of anticipated savings
○ loss of data
○ loss of goodwill
○ wasted management or office time
○ any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. This does not affect our liability for death or injury arising from our negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law
Information About You and Your Visits to Our Website
Viruses, Hacking, and Other Offenses
You must not knowingly introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, or any other malicious or technologically harmful material to our Website. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to our Website. You may not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this Term of Use, you are committing a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any breach to this Term of Use to law enforcement and cooperate with any investigation by releasing your identity. You will forfeit any right to the use of our Website immediately. We are not liable for any loss or damage a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, programs, data, or other proprietary material due to the use of our Website, the downloading of any of the material posted on our Website, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to Our Website
You may provide links to our home page, so long as it is in a fair and legal manner. You may not link to our Website in order to damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You may not link to our Website to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists. You may not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. Our Website may not be framed on any other website and you may not link to any other page of our Website other than our home page. We reserve the right to withdraw permission for linking at any time without notice. If you wish to make a connection to any of the material on our Website other than linking to the home page, contact [email protected].
Links From Our Website
Any links on our Website that leads to third parties or resources provided by third parties are provided for your information only. We do not control the content of those sites or resources. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of them.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
TGF is an unregistered trademark of TGF Security Limited.
Thank you for visiting our website.