Rate: £9.00 per hour – Self-employed
Hours: 0-48+ hours
To provide security cover at different sites across the West Midlands.
• SIA Licence
• UTR number (Unique Taxpayer Reference – Issued by HMRC when you register for Self Assessment)
• Previous security experience
• Driving licence and vehicle
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Capable of following complex instructions
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of security operations and procedures
Important, please note:
Unfortunately we cannot consider applications from non-SIA licence holders.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
How to apply:
Please email: [email protected] with job reference “Self-Employed Relief Security Guard – West Midlands”