Site rate: £8.72 per hour
Hours: Up to 48 hours per week – Days, Nights & Weekends (4 on 4 off)
Our growing security company is currently accepting applications for the role of Security Officer in Redditch, Worcestershire. The successful candidate will identify and report incidents at assigned client sites, and will be responsible for the security and safety of our clients’ properties. The Security Officer will periodically patrol the assigned facility to identify any irregularities, observe protection and fire control equipment, uphold order, and enforce regulations for the facility in regards to the premises, personnel and visitors.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises
• Provide excellent customer service
• Adhere to all company service and operating standards
• Remain in compliance with government regulations
• Immediately respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and customers
• Protect the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
• Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident investigations
• 18+ years of age
• SIA Licence required
• Previous security experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Capable of following complex instructions
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Willingness to participate in the company’s screening process, including drug screening and criminal background investigation
• Knowledge of security operations and procedures
Important, please note:
All applications will be reviewed in accordance with BS7858 standards. Security screening is a requirement of the post and applicants must provide a full checkable 5 year work/ school history.
Unfortunately we cannot consider applications from non-SIA licence holders.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.